The EWL-002 lets you record phone-out level audio from wireless microphone systems, mixers, audio interfaces, and audio recorders on your Smartphones. The adapter also works with the line-out audio of major wireless microphone systems.
You can plug the cable directly to a headset/microphone jack (TRRS/CTIA) of smartphones and tablets. But if you have iPhone 7 or later, you will also need a Lightning to 3.5mm Headphone Jack Adapter.
Compatible Audio Sources
- Headphone-level audio from wireless microphone systems such as Sony UHF Wireless Microphone Systems
- Headphone output audio from smartphones, tablets, laptops, PCs.
- Mixers, Audio Interfaces and Audio Recorders with headphone-level/monitor outputs
- Line-level audio from wireless microphone systems from Sony and Sennheiser
- 3-Pole Plug: Locking 3.5mm TRS
- 4-Pole Plug: 3.5mm TRRS(CTIA)
- Cable Length: 1.3m (4.3ft)