A splitter cable for ETM series microphones!? Stereo, baby! Stereo!
With the EYL-001, you can connect two ETM series microphones into a GoPro, DSLR, or digital voice recorder like the Zoom H1.
Why you’d want a splitter cable for an ETM series microphone:
- You’re doing an interview and want to record two people’s voices into one device
- You’re recording yourself singing and playing an instrument and need both vocals and instrument recorded
- You want to try out a cool stereo sound effect when recording a concert or interview
- 1 x Y stereo cable
- 2 x lapel clip
- 1 x handy leather pouch to keep your mic and the cable in one place.
- Compatibilities :
Microphones: 3.5mm 3-pole microphones like the EDUTIGE ETM-001/ 003/ 006/ 008
Recording devices: Actioncams, DSLR cameras, mirrorless cameras, camcorders, PCs with a 3.5mm 3-pole audio jack
- Two female 3.5mm jacks for microphones
- 3.5mm 3-pole gold plated male plug
- Cable length from male plug to Y junction: 30cm
- Cable length from Y junction to mic input: 1m
- Weight: 24g
BOOST YOUR SOUND!