The ETM-008 is a unidirectional external microphone for GoPro Hero4, Hero3/3+ and DSLR cameras. The ETM-008 only captures sound from directly in front of the mic. This means other sounds around you are rejected and won’t interfere with your recording.
This is perfect for anyone who makes videos with GoPro® Hero2, Hero3/3+, Hero4 cameras, DSLRs, camcorders and pocket camcorders because you will only get the sound you want to make your video sound awesome.
Please Note :
For the GoPro® Hero3/3+/4 you will need either the EDUTIGE EGL-001 Mini USB to 3.5mm Microphone Adapter Cable for GoPro or the 3.5mm Mic Adapter from GoPro.
For the GoPro® Hero5, the Pro 3.5mm Mic adapter from GoPro.
Got a GoPro? Then get the ACTION BUNDLE 2 and SAVE!
The Action Bundle 2 includes an ETM-008 unidirectional microphone, EGL-001 mini USB microphone adapter cable and an EWS-004 furry windscreen at a SPECIAL PRICE! Click and check out the Action Bundle 2.
Also works with digital voice recorders for recording lectures or for journalists recording interviews. You can also use it with your PC to record Podcasts or make Skype calls.
The ETM-008 comes with a 1.3m (about 4.3ft) long extension cord, foam windscreen and lapel clip so you can use the ETM-008 as a lavalier microphone. A premium carrying pouch is also included.
Accessories (sold separately)
The ETM-008 also works great when paired with the EWS-004 furry windscreen. It’s the perfect combination shooting in windy conditions.
- Type: Electret condenser microphone
- Directivity: Unidirectional
- Sensitivity: -38 DB (1 kHz at 1Pa)
- Frequency Response: 100 – 12000Hz
- Signal-to noise ratio: 69dB +
- Connector: 3.5 mm 3-pole plug (gold-plated)
- Accessories cable length: 1.3m (4.3ft)
- Dimensions: 28mm x 9mm (without cord) / weight: 4.5 grams (without extension cable and plug)
- Power supply: Plug-in power capability, no batteries requires
- Operating conditions: -20 ° C – 70 ° C
BOOST YOUR SOUND!
Check out the videos for a demo!
ETM Series Microphones Guide