Edutige is excited to finally offer Edutige microphones and accessories in Canada. All I can say is, “FINALLY!!!” Why?
Because I’m Canadian and live in Vancouver! All of the videos you’ve seen since spring 2015 have been filmed here in my hometown of Vancouver. Ok, not as dramatic a reveal as pulling back the curtain to reveal the Wizard of Oz, I know.
But it’s still important because our Canadian customers can finally get Edutige microphones without paying duty and excessive shipping charges. Well, to be honest, shipping in Canada isn’t cheap, anyway. It’s usually $15-20 for Xpresspost 1-3 business day delivery.
How to Order
For now, you’ll have to contact me directly until we get our payment system ready.
Here’s how it currently works to get our products in Canada…
- All orders are shipped from Vancouver via Canada Post Xpresspost 1-3 day delivery with tracking number. (A flat fee of $10 if your order is CAD$100 or more, but if you’re close just ask and I’ll see what I can do).
- Let me know what you’d like to order and what province you’re in.
- I’ll send you pricing information.
- If you’re happy with the price, I will send you an invoice from PayPal for the total, including GST (add PST if in BC) and shipping.
- Once paid, I receive an email notification from PayPal.
- Your package will be shipped the next business day (or the same day in some cases).
- I will email you a tracking number and some tips/instructions for using the product(s).
To get started, please email me and let me know what you’d like and where you are by clicking here.
Thank you and looking forward to serving all our Canadian customers.